1. The field is hereby informed and disseminates the attached LIST OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS WITH GOVERNMENT RECOGNITION, UPDATED PERMIT TO OPERATE OR ACCREDITATION BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION for SY. 2018-2019.
2. All parents thru the help of the Parents Teachers Association and Barangay Officials are encouraged to check whether the private school where they intend to enroll their children is duly permitted, recognized or accredited by the DepEd.
3. All School Heads of Public and Private Schools, Colleges and Universities are likewise advised to verify if their upcoming enrollees for this School Year are from private schools with government recognition and updated permits.
4. Pupils and students who finished an alleged grade/year level in a school without the required permit are advised to take the Philippine Validating Test (PVT) prior to admission to validate the acquired learning gains. PVT is administered at the National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC), Deped Central Office, 2nd Floor, Mabini Building, Deped Complex, Meralco Ave., Pasig City.
5. For inquiries and other concerns, you may contact the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas and look for Emmanuel L. Resurreccion, Ed.D, Chief — School Governance and Operations Division / Division Private Schools Coordinator thru (046) 432-9384 , 432-9355 or 432-3629.
6. Immediate and widest dissemination of this memorandum is desired.