1. Pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 233, s. 2016 entitled “Strengthening the Implementation of Gulayan sa Paaralan Program in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Nationwide” and Regional Memorandum No. 266 s. 2016 also known as “Integrated School Nutrition Model in CALABARZON”, this Division through the Curriculum Implementation Division shall be conducting the 2019 Search for Best Gulayan sa Paaralan Program Implementer on
September 24-26, 2019.
2. The objective of this activity is to ensure that all public schools in the Division have a functional Gulayan sa Paaralan capable of producing chemical free and nutritious vegetables to support the school’s feeding program to eliminate malnutrition among school learners.
3. Attached to this Memorandum are the schedule of activities, guidelines, criteria, score sheets and recommendation letter.
4. For relevant queries, please contact Virgilio O. Guevarra, Jr., Education Program Supervisor, at (046) 432-9355 bc 216 or email email@example.com
5. Prompt dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.