1. Pursuant to Division Memorandum No. 128, s. 2019 re Application for Recognition of School Student Organizations and Clubs, the field is hereby informed of the Recognized School Student Organizations and Clubs in all Public Schools in the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas (2019-2022) under the Youth Formation.
2. All recognized School Student Organizations and Clubs have the permit to conduct youth programs, projects and activities for three (3) years; shall be part of the Coordinating Council and attend its meeting; and shall be monitored and evaluated by the Office of the Pupil/ Student Government. However, conducting youth activities, in- or off-campus, such as camping (day or overnight), weekend seminar/training, etc. shall require a permit from the Division Office through the Youth Formation.
3. Enclosed are the Lists of All Recognized School Student Organizations and Clubs in the Division for ready reference.
4. For relevant queries, you may contact Renante O. Salimbao, Youth Formation Coordinator-Student Leadership Development Program, at (046) 432 9355 local 218 or email email@example.com.
5. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.