1. In line with the attainment of DepEd thrusts, the City Schools Division of Dasmarinas – Alternative Learning System will hold the Division ALS Orientation on the Utilization of Functional Literacy Test (FLT) and Enrollment in the Learners Information System (LIS) at ALS Conference Room, SPED &ALS Building, Dasmarinas 2 Central School Compound on August 22, 2019, 1:00 PM.
2. The Functional Literacy Test (FLT) is designed to measure the functional literacy level of learners. It will determine learners’ reading, writing and computational abilities.
3. All DepEd Delivered (Mobile Teachers / DALSC’s), School ALS Coordinators, ALS LSB Teachers, Instructional Managers and Service Providers are strongly advised to attend the activity.
4. There will be NO FEES to be collected for this activity.
5. Attendance is a must.
6. For relevant queries, you may contact Mrs. Serma H. Hernandez, Education Program Specialist II at telephone number (046) 432 9355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Immediate Ossemination of and compliance with this Memorandum are directed.