1. In line with the efforts of strengthening TEA Governance in this Division and pursuant to the implementation of the Banner Project of TLE entitled “Oplan Pagpapaunlad Kasanayan”, this Division through the Curriculum Implementation Division is proud to announce the 2019 Gawad Pangsangay Tagamasid Awardees.
2. The objective of this activity is to recognize the outstanding achievement of TLE Head Teachers, EPP, TLE and TVL Teachers pursuant to existing Division policies. The awarding shall take place on school-based celebration of Teacher’s Day in October this year. Each awardee shall receive a gold medal and a certificate of recognition.
3. This memorandum likewise amends the guideline in giving awards to teachers under multiple NC II holder category. The new guideline under this category now allows teachers to receive awards multiple times provided that he/she has gained different TESDA NC II. This new guideline thus encourages the teachers to further expand his/her knowledge and skills in other areas of TLE/TVL. This is with reference to Division Memorandum on Gawad Pangsangay Tagamasid dated August 15, 2016 and January 24, 2017.
4. Attached to this Memorandum is a list of awardees in the different categories of Gawad Pangsangay Tagamasid.
5. For relevant queries, please contact Dr. Virgilio O. Guevarra, Jr., Education Program Supervisor, at (046) 432-9355 bc 216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Prompt dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.