1. In an effort to quality assure, provide technical assistance, monitor and evaluate the conduct of curricular and co-curricular activities in this Division, this Office through the School Governance and Operations Division crafted a Division-Led Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities Monitoring and Evaluation Tool effective for use starting September 18, 2019.
2. Program proponents are required to present the necessary documents such as Division Memorandum, guidelines and mechanics, program and matrix of the activity during the conduct of onsite monitoring and evaluation.
3. An onsite visit during all Division-led activities will be conducted by the team composed of the following:
Dr. Emmanuel L. Resurreccion – Chief, SGOD
Dr. Leticia T. Lopez – EPS, SGOD
Mr. Wilson G. Centeno – SEPS, SMME
Mr. Miguel R. Melendres – PDO II, Concurrent, Acting EPS II, SMME
Mr. Renante 0. Salimbao – PDO I
Ms. Maria Ellaine D. Grifaldo – PDO I
4. Select participants are required to accomplish the M&E tool. The results of the monitoring and evaluation will be used as inputs to the crafting of technical assistance plan which is vital for continuous improvement.
5. Attached in this Memorandum is a copy of the monitoring and evaluation tool. For relevant queries, you may contact Wilson G. Centeno at 046-432-3629 local 218 or email@example.com
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.