1. In our commitment to deliver the best education to Filipino learners, the Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas is continuously engaging education partners and stakeholders to mobilize support and resources for schools and learning centers. To this end, this Office will hold the 2019 Division Education and Stakeholders Summit with the theme “#BreakingNewGrounds in Education” on October 2, Wednesday, 12:00 nn – 4:00 pm at The Orchard Golf and Country Club, Dasmariñas City.
2. The summit aims to:
a. Deliver the State of the Division Address and present the accomplishments of the Division and the status of delivery/implementation of programs, projects and activities supported by the partners/ stakeholders;
b. Mobilize support from new partners and sustain linkages with existing partners; and
c. Recognize the support of parents, local government, private sector, and community partners in the achievement of DepEd’s vision and mission.
3. The participants to the summit are the following:
a. Division Unit Heads and Program Proponents
b. 43 School Heads
c. 43 ASP Coordinators
d. 43 School PTA Presidents
e. 43 School Partner Awardees
f. 75 Barangay Captains
g. Other invited guests
4. Participants are requested to verify their attendance by registering through the link: bit.ly/2019EducationSummit on or before September 23, 2019.
5. Schools are requested to nominate one (1) partner awardee, preferably a partner that has been consistently supporting the programs and projects of the school in the last three (3) years and who has not been recognized yet in the Division level. The nomination form may be accessed at bit.ly/2019EducationSummit.
6. Participants and guests are advised to be in business corporate attire and be at the venue by 12:00 nn for registration.