1 . To ensure that all public schools in the City of Dasmariñas adopt a Student Code of Conduct to be followed by every learner in compliance with DepEd Order No. 40, s. 2012 re: Child Protection Policy, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will take the initiative in developing a standard student handbook that would not only provide information on students’ rights and duties but will, to a certain extent, also help develop moral character and inculcate personal discipline among them which is also a Constitutional requirement in all educational institutions.
2. Hence, this Division will conduct a Writeshop on the Development of Student E-Handbook on October 14-16, 2019 at Bayleaf Hotel, Gen. Trias, Cavite. This activity aims to develop the first draft of the said handbook based on relevant laws, DepEd policies, orders and guidelines.
3. Participants to this activity are members of the Technical Working Group composed of nine (9) division personnel, and fifteen (15) school representatives.
4. Enclosed herewith are the schedule of activities and list of participants. The activity matrix provided and respective participants thereof shall be strictly observed.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact the Learning Resource Management and Development Section at 432-9355 local 202 or email email@example.com.
6. Widest dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.