1. Pursuant to continuous development of teaching pedagogy of Special Education teachers through conducting activities for the capacity and capability building as stated in D.O.32, s. 2011, this Division hereby informs the field on the conduct of Division Special Education Training/Workshop On Braille and Sign Language, Transition Program, And Content/Teaching Pedagogy for Learners with Disabilities on October 21-25, 2019 at Sta. Cruz Elementary School.
2. This training – workshop aims to:
a. orient and train participants on the pedagogical knowledge, skills, and attitude in teaching braille, sign language, and transition program; and
b. expose the participants with necessary educational interventions for learners with certain difficulties.
3. Participants to this framing are Public Schools District Supervisors, School Heads, and Special Education Teachers of the Nine Inclusive Pilot Schools in the Division of Dasmariñas City.
4. Attached to this Memorandum are the list of participants, matrix of activities, and the program.
5. There will be no registration fee to be collected. Funds for this purpose shall be charged from the Division HRTD fund subject to usual accounting and auditing procedures.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum to all concerned is earnestly desired.