I. In reference to DepEd Memorandum issued by the Regional GAD Committee of the Regional Development Council (RDC) CALABARZON on August 5,2019 re: 8th Regional Gender and Development Convention, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will be holding the Division Learning and Development and Gender and Development Coordinators Summit on March 30-31,2020 at Hotel Dominique, Tagaytay City.
2. Each school should have two (2) participants composed of Learning and Development and Gender and Development coordinators and must bring Special Order duly signed by their school heads.
3. Participants are requested to bring laptop, School Development Plan, Calendar of Trainings and 2020 Gad Plan and Budget. Registration time is 7:00 am on Day 1, first meal to be served is AM snack.
4. Funds for the activity shall be charged against Division MODE subject to usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Dr. Vanessa R. Barcarse at (046) 432 9355 be. 218 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum to all concerned is earnestly desired.