1. Relative to Regional Memorandum No. 21-67 dated February 8, 2021, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will be holding Division Seminar- Workshop on FY 2022 Budget Preparation for Public Elementary, Secondary High School IU’s, & Non IU’s and Stand Alone Senior High School on February 23 – 24 2021 at Bayleaf Hotel, General Trias City.
2. This seminar-workshop aims to:
- provide directions to Elementary, Secondary High Schools IU’s & Non IU’s and Stand Alone Senior High School on Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Preparation for continued adoption of the administrative reforms for greater budget transparency and reliability such as Two-tier Budgeting approach (2TBA); Unified Accounts Codes (UACS); Program-based and budgeting structure through the Program Expenditure Classification (PREXC) approach; Disaggregation of lump-sum amounts within the agency specific budgets to reflect the P/A/P;
- provide technical assistance to operating units to focus on the implementation of the current year’s budget; and
- ensure that all operations are on schedule and that their appropriated budgets can be fully disbursed within the fiscal year.
3. Participants to this seminar-workshop are the Accountant, Budget Officers, School Heads of Elementary Schools, Secondary High Schools – Non IU’s, Stand Alone Senior High Schools, Bookkeepers of Junior High Schools IU’s & Non IU’s and Administrative Officers of Senior High Schools Stand Alone (Please see enclosure no. 1 for the list of attendees).
4. Participants should be at the venue at exactly 8 o’ clock in the morning and are advised to bring the necessary documents (eg. SIP/AIP/WFP), laptop, extension and calculator.
5. There will be a registration fee of Php 2,000.00 per day for live in and Php 1,200.00 for live out per participant to be collected. Funds for these purpose shall be charged against school MOOE subject to COA accounting and auditing procedures.