1. Relative to the Division Advisory No. 48 s. 2019 re: Grolier EduTour issued last May 15, the field is hereby informed that Grolier International will conduct EduTour: Reading and Learning Drive For The Filipino Youth including parents’ seminar, assessment of student multiple intelligence, room-to-room Grolier learning program workshop, book nook donation, and mobile library at each school from July to August 2019. (Please see Enclosure I for complete schedule.)
2. Grolier shall award a total of Php 16,200 worth of books and resources for each participating school. Attendance of School Head/Principal, LR Coordinator, and Teacher-librarian/Library-in-charge are requested for the ceremonial turnover of this donation on their respective schedule.
3. Schools are requested to provide a conducive venue for the Parents’ Seminar from 8:00 AM onwards. It is highly encouraged that parents/guardians are invited to participate in the seminar. Grolier will also put up a mobile library to increase the access of learners, parents, and teachers to quality learning
4. All activities shall adhere to DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 on Instituting Measures to increase Engaged Time-on-Task.
5. Immediate and widest dissemination of this Memorandum is directed.