I. With the aim to further enhance learning outcomes, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will hold the five – day Division Master Teachers’ Professional Development Program (MTPDP) Pilot Run And Roll Out (Phase II) on April 13- 17, 2020 at Bulwagang Congressional at Congressional Integrated High School, Via Verde, Dasmariñas City.
2. Participants to this seminar- workshop are the Master Teachers from both Public Elementary and Secondary (Junior and Senior) High School (Please see enclosure no. I for the list of participants and facilitators).
3. Each school is advised to bring laptop, extension cord, and pocket Wi-Fi.
4. Funds to be used for the activity will be charged against Division MOOE subject to usual accounting and auditing procedures.
5. Attached to this Memorandum are the matrices of activities, opening and closing program.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.