1. In June 2017, City Schools of Division of Dasmarinas, launched index for inclusion towards inclusive Education to augment the needs of learners and was supplemented with a Seminar-Workshop on Differentiated Instruction which was held last November 2017 at Town and Country Hotel to support the needs of the LSENs, S PETs, regular teachers, and SHS of the ten pilot schools. For this reason, this Division is holding the Showcasing of Multilevel/Multidisciplinary SIM on Differentiated Instructions, to be held on February 26 – 28, 2019 at Bulwagang Sigasig.
2. This activity aims to:
a. Produce authentic support instructional materials suited to diverse learners based on competencies to be developed;
b. Showcase the multilevel/multidisciplinary support instructional materials towards differentiated instruction; and
c. Established SPET and regular teachers’ teamwork while developing globally competitive SIM with the other pilot’ schools
3. Enclosed herewith is the criteria for judging the SIM and list of activity participants.
4. Expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against Division MOOE subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez at 0917 542 0868.
6. Immediate dissemination and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.