1. Relative to the Regional Memorandum No.237, s. 2023, R4A CALABARZON 2023 Regional Schools Press Conference, this Office informs the field of the additional schedule of training/cliniquing for 2023 RSPC qualifiers.
2. Parental consent allowing the learners to attend the training must be secured. All participants must observe social distancing and abide by the Division’s health protocols.
3. Transportation costs of the participants related to their attendance to this training shall be charged against local funds or school paper funds subject to usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations. Participants from private schools shall make necessary arrangements with
their institutions regarding their training/conference attendance.
4. The schools shall take charge of the food of the campus journalists and SPAs who are involved in the training.
5. For queries and clarifications, you may contact NOEL D. ANCIADO or FRAGILYN B. RAFAEL, Division Education Program Supervisors, in charge of the Special Program in Journalism through email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
6. The widest dissemination of this Memorandum is directed.