1. Pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 127, s. 2019, this Office announces the conduct of the Second National Convention of DepEd Cooperatives with the theme “One DepEd Cooperative: Strengthening Collaboration and Partnership Towards Greater Success, from November 6 to 9, 2019 at the Baguio Teachers Camp.
2. Participants in this activity are teaching and non-teaching personnel who are officers and management staff of the different DepEd cooperatives in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Those interested to establish a cooperative in the schools, as well as schools divisions and regional offices are encouraged to attend. Attendance to this activity is on official business.
3. A registration fee of six thousand pesos (Php 6,000) shall be charged per participant from the respective local or cooperative funds.
4. Details of the registration, the convention guide, and contact persons are listed in the enclosed memorandum.
5. Immediate and widest dissemination of this Memorandum is directed.