1. In an effort to highlight the importance of good dental health among learners, the City Schools Division of Dasmarinas – Health and Nutrition Unit in partnership with Colgate, will have a Division Essay Writing Contest for Grades 4 to 6 pupils with the theme, “Tibay ng Ngiti, Tibay ng Loob” – BSBF (Bright Smiles, Bright Futures) Inspiring Stories.
2. This contest aims to encourage our learners to inspire their fellow students to become role models and practice the virtues of hardwork, perseverance, and resilience.
3. The following guidelines are as follows:
• essay can be in either English or Filipino
• entry must be one page only (max legal size 8.5″ x 14″)
• entry must be typewritten, maximum of 500 words
• entry must include a current photo of the nominated student and his/her teacher, taken in the school where the child is enrolled.
4. All entries must be submitted to the dentist in-charge on or before December 2, 2019 at the Division Office (Medical and Dental Unit).
5. Attached are the Regional Memorandum and the timeline of activities for your perusal.
6. For your information and guidance, immediate dissemination and compliance.