1. The Health and Nutrition Unit of the School Governance and Operations Division will conduct a Program Implementation Review on School- Based Feeding Program (SBFP), School Dental Health Care Program (SDHCP) and other Health Programs on December 18-20, 2019 at Bayleaf Hotel, General Trias, Cavite.
2. This activity aims to recognize all the efforts of the schools and program coordinators and to update the participants on the different school health programs.
3. Attached are the list of participants, technical working group and schedule of activities for the 3-day seminar.
4. School Based Feeding Program Coordinators are expected to be at the venue by 8:00 AM of December 19, 2019 while School Head and Clinic Teachers are expected to be at the venue by 8:00 AM of December 20, 2019.
5. Technical Working Group are expected to be at the venue by 1:00 PM of December 18, 2019 for planning and preparation of presentations.
6. There will be no registration fee to be collected. Expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against SBFP Fund and SDHCP Fund subject to usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
7. For relevant queries, you may contact Brenda A. Igos, Medical Officer III, (046) 432-9355 local 210.
8. For your information and immediate dissemination.