1. Relative to the ongoing efforts of the Department of Education (DepEd) to respond to the novel coronavirus acute respiratory disease (2019-nCoV ARD), the Department issued on February 12, 2020, DepEd Memorandum No. 021 s. 2020, titled Second Set of Policy Directives of the DepEd Task Force nCoV.
2. Hence, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas reiterates that all policy directives and measures contained in DepEd Memorandum No. 15, titled First Set of Policy Directives of the DepEd Task Force nCoV are sustained.
3. The following measures are further elaborated:
• Travel measures and restrictions as stipulated in Enclosure No. 2 to DM 15, s. 2020 remain in effect. All personnel and learners who decide to proceed with their scheduled personal travels for the month of February to countries identified to have confirmed cases of 2019- nCoV are subjected to undergo to a 14-day mandatory self-quarantine from the date of arrival in the Philippines. Further, this shall be charged to the DepEd personnel’s leave credits, while the learners on self-quarantine shall be provided with alternative delivery modes (ADM) of education.
• The suspension of all national and regional activities involving learners and/or teachers requiring travel and congregation of schools, divisions, and/or regions, and of all off-campus activities for the month of February 2020, as stipulated in Enclosure No. 2 to DM 15, s. 2020, remain in effect as reiterated by the Department.
4. As stipulated in Enclosure No. 3 to DM 15, s. 2020, schools are directed to coordinate with their respective SD0s, LGU and health authorities for the suspension of classes, if necessary.
5. Private schools are highly encouraged to adopt the precautionary measures contained in DepEd’s memoranda pertaining to its response to the 2019-nCoV ARD.