1. In relation to Regional Memorandum No. 239 s. 2020, also known as “Online Technical Assistance on Amplifying Flexible Learning Delivery Amid COVID-19”, this office announces the provision of online technical assistance by DepEd CALABARZON Regional Office on April 29, 2020 from 2:30 to 3:30 PM.
2. This online session is open to all DepEd Region IV-A CALABARZON, Schools Division Office and school personnel on a voluntary basis and will only accommodate the first 100 registrants. Participants who wish to attend the session are requested to register by sending their complete name, division, school, DepEd official e-mail account and contact numbers at https://forms.gle/Li33gt59ixMw8cxSA on or before April 24, 2020. The invitation and guidelines to the online platform will be sent through email.
3. This activity aims to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge about flexible learning, apply several implemented flexible online learning strategies during the COVID – 19 outbreak, and address the immediate educational challenges of this pandemic and to build up the longer-term resilience.
4. Attached is a copy of Regional Memorandum No. 239 s.2020 for your perusal. Indicated are the program of activities, time, topic, and facilitators in this regional online technical assistance.
5. For inquiries, you may contact (02) 86825773 local 440 or 09178885853.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is highly desired.