1. Relative to OUA MEMO 00-0420-0059 titled Earth Day 2020 Online Initiatives and Regional Memorandum No. 248 s. 2020 titled Celebration of Earth Day 2020, the field is hereby encouraged to participate on the Earth Day 2020 Online activities at the comfort of your home on April 22, 2020.
2. The Earth Day celebration is a unified response to an environment in crisis. This year marks the 50th year of celebrating the Earth Day with the theme of Climate Action. Enclosed herewith is the list of online activities that school personnel and learners may opt to participate in.
3. The Supreme Student Government (SSG), Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) and Youth for Environment in Schools Organization (YES-O) officers and advisers are encouraged to share information or their initiatives at home in protecting the environment through their official Facebook pages. The Teacher-Advisers are also encouraged to submit narrative report re: the said online initiatives via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 24, 2020.
4. For social media posting please use the hashtags #DepEdClimateAction #EarthDayAtHome and #DepEdDasmaJoinsEarthDay2020.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Ms. Maria Ellaine D. Grifaldo, Division Youth Formation Coordinator at (046) 432-9355 loc. 218 or email email@example.com.
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is earnestly desired.