1. Pursuant to Division Science Workplan 2017-2018 and the thrust of quality education, the Division Enhancement Training-Workshop for Secondary Science Teachers will be conducted on May 9-11, 2017 at Dasmariñas National High School, Dasmariñas City.
2. The Training – Workshop aims to: a. improve instructional competence of Secondary Science Teachers. b. facilitate mastery of competencies in Science. c. strengthen coordination of head teachers and science teachers on the application of best practices in k to 12 activities and pedagogical approaches to increase learning outcomes of students in science. d. craft localized and contextualized instructional materials, lesson exemplar and activity sheets to be utilized by science teachers.
3. The participants to this activity are 2 Science teachers per grade level, PSDS, Head Teachers, speakers and facilitators.
4. Each participant is requested to bring: a. Provision for snacks and lunch for the duration of the seminar. b. Reference books, compiled activities and test questions c. Curriculum guide. d. Laptop/tablet- pocket wifi (Day 1)
5. Enclosed in this memorandum are: a. opening and closing program b. training matrix for each grade level c. executive and working committees d. list of facilitators
6. There is NO Registration for the conduct of this activity.
7. Immediate and widest dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.