1. Pursuant to Division Science Workplan 2017-2018 and the thrust of quality education, the Division Enhancement Training-Workshop for Elementary Science Teachers will be conducted on May 10-12, 2017 at Dasmariñas II Central School, Dasmariñas City.
2. The Training – Workshop aims to: a. improve instructional competence of Elementary Science Teachers. b. facilitate mastery of competencies in Science. c. strengthen coordination of head teachers and science teachers on the application of best practices in k to 12 activities and pedagogical approaches to increase learning outcomes of students in science. d. craft localized and contextualized instructional materials, lesson exemplar and activity sheets to be utilized by science teachers.
3. The participants to this activity are 4 Science teachers in every school or one teacher per grade level ( G3-G6 ) Public Elementary School Administrators, PSDS, Head Teachers, speakers and facilitators.
4. Each participant is requested to bring: a. Provision for snacks and lunch for the duration of the seminar. b. Reference books, compiled ACTIVITY test questions c. Curriculum guide. d. Laptop/tablet- pocket wifi (Day 1)
5. Enclosed in this memorandum are: a. opening and closing program b. training matrix for each grade level c. executive and working committees d. list of facilitators
6. There is NO Registration for the conduct of this activity.
7. Immediate and widest dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.