1. In line with the Division’s continuous adoption of Telecommuting during the placement of entire Luzon under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), this Office would like to inform the field that the Registry of Qualified Applicants for Teachers, Ranking for School Principal, Teaching-related and Non-Teaching positions will be posted on a later date.
2. The schedule of English Proficiency Test (EPT) for teacher-applicants will likewise be announced in a separate memorandum.
3. Teacher-applicants are however advised to accomplish Applicants Technology Accessibility Survey at https://bit.ly/DepedDasmaTATS.
4. Moreover, appointees are directed to submit their documentary requirements to Personnel Unit within three (3) days once the ECQ is lifted.
5. The school heads shall also submit recommendation for renewal of service of teachers with provisional appointment on or before April 30, 2020.
6. The Human Resource Merit and Promotion Selection Board (HRMPSB) and its sub-committees ensure to provide all processes and procedures to all applicants while acknowledging the current situation in addressing the health, safety and well-being of all as its primary consideration.
7. The field is advised to wait for the issuance of further guidelines by regularly checking DepEd Dasmariñas website at depeddasma.edu.ph to stay informed.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is directed.