INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SELF LEARNING MATERIALS FOR QUARTER 2 – SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
1. The Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas, through the General Appropriation Act 2019 intends to apply the sum of Nine million three hundred fifty-nine thousand eight hundred forty-six pesos only (PhP9,359,846.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Procurement of Self Learning Materials for Quarter 2 – Senior High School / SLMQ2 Lot 2. Bids received in excess of the ABC
shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by thirty (30) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II
(Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino
citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 13, 2020 from the given address and website(s) below
www.depeddasma.edu.ph and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten thousand pesos only (PhP10,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in the manner if it will be presented in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
6. The Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 23, 2020 / Monday / 10:00am at the conference room CSDO Building, DASCA Compound, Brgy. Burol II, Dasmariñas City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via www.zoom.us (link to follow), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before December 7, 2020 / Monday / 10:00am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on December 7, 2020 / Monday / 10:01am at the given address below and/or via www.zoom.us (link to follow). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Ryan Ashley B. Rollan
Administrative Officer IV / BAC Secretariat
Department of Education City Schools Division of Dasmariñas
CSDO Building, DASCA Compound, Brgy. Burol II, Dasmariñas City
(046) 432-9355, 0919-060-5820
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents
EMMANUEL L. RESURRECCION
Bids and Awards Committee Chairperson
November 13, 2020