1. Relative to Regional Memorandum No. 833, s. 2018 re: Payment of Application / Inspection Fee Thru Online Deposit and in accordance with Regional Memorandum No. 191, s. 2016 re: Application for New Government Permit, Renewal of Permit to Operate and Government Recognition of Private Schools to the Regional Office for SY 2017-2018 and Payment of Corresponding Fees Thru Bank, this Division will conduct a Conference for all private schools at
Bulwagang SiGaSig, City of Dasmarinas on February 6, 2020 (Thursday) at exactly 9 o’ clock in the morning.
2. Appraisal of documents with the presence of Mr. Elino S. Garcia, Regional Education Program Supervisor In-Charge in DepEd Dasmariñas,is scheduled after the conference until the next day, February 7, 2020 (Friday).
3. The Conference aims to:
a. review and discuss the guidelines set forth for private school’s operations
b. ensure compliance on submission of documentary requirements for application of new government permit, renewal, and government recognition; and
c. implement existing provisions provided in regional issuances to eliminate the proliferation of private schools who deliberately operate without permit.
4. Enclosed herewith is the list of name of schools who must attend and participate in the conference together with the schedule of appraisal of their documents.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Mr. Wilson G. Centeno – Senior Education Program Specialist II and Ms. Crizel Ann L. Villanueva – Administrative Officer II, Acting EPS II, School Management Monitoring and Evaluation at 046-432-3629 local 218.
6. Immediate dissemination of compliance with this Memorandum is directed.